When a post is unmoderated, the timestamp should be changed

Currently, when a post is unmoderated in the Talent Hub, the post retains its timestamp, lowering its visibility in the Talent Hub and possibly creating confusion for those who made the post.

By not changing the timestamp to the date where the post gets put back in search / unmoderated, people and teams hiring lose out on potential talent due to less visibility in the search, and does not accurately reflect on the time where the post actually became accessible.

This would be a definitive improvement to the current Talent Hub experience and would improve the accessibility when hiring in the cases of where the post gets moderated and then unmoderated.

15 Likes

Hey!

So whenever content is updated, it is suppressed from search until a moderator marks it as OK. Generally speaking, this is done in order by oldest content updated first, meaning that for the front page of search results, items will appear in the order they were posted - generally.

I’ve been thinking about it this morning quite a bit, so going to keep an eye on it going forward. I do agree that we shouldn’t chastise content coming out of moderation in addition to any warnings/infractions, but I’m not sure that it happens in precisely this way (in nearly all cases).

1 Like