When Dust Settles: Hiring Logo Designer For Factions

About Us

Hi. Im working on a mostly Solo project called When Dust Settles. It is going to be a series of games all tied to a lore. The first one is called Sandstorm.

About The Job

I am looking for someone to either draw, digitally illustrate or edit together 4 different logos for 4 different factions. We are looking for logos that would work based on the games lore:

You will be making icons for the following Factions: Canadian Civilization and Cultural Preservation Force, United Peoples Of Canada,Northern Liberation Force & Foreigners Defense Band.

Payment

We are paying 50-100 robux per logo, they dont have to be much but I will provide examples in Discord/DM’s.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum, Discord: EternalCanadianDev#1541 or via Twitter at: https://twitter.com/DevCanadian

Thanks for reading! :smile:

3 Likes

Hi! I am interested in this job. I have sent you a friend request on Discord. My tag is Hanamii#1389. Please get back to me as soon as possible :smile:

I am interested, contact me iTzEmail#3904

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.