When exactly do you recieve your crown of OS?

So. As some of you might know roblox added back the crown of OS. They said that you get them after a month has gone by if you meet the requirments. Well. I meet the requirments for the Sparkletime crown but i still havent recieved my crown. Ive waited for months… Did they remove them again or whats going on?

Im asking this because this is really confusing. Why havent i gotten mine even though they said that you get them after a month if you meet the requirments. I have 200K monthly active users on my game(Please correct me if im reading this wrong):

Shouldnt i meet the requirments by now? or have they once again removed the crowns to unknown reasons?

Any help would be really cool because im just really confused here…

8 Likes

send an email to support about this, 1% chance that it may work, 99% chance to work but you still will have to wait smh time for it

2 Likes

I had a similar problem. I didn’t have any crown and one day out of nowhere I got 3 crowns (purple, red a orange) but I was also supposed to get the gold one (100MAU) but I didn’t get it I’m also confused. But I’m still grateful that I finally got these crowns

3 Likes

Be patient, if you earned the crown it’s coming. My crown took a while but as you can see I have the crown now.

1 Like

How to get it ??? Plss i need gold one

1 Like

It can take up to 3 months to receive the crown of os.

Currently its been three months and i haven’t received my crown of o’s
I contacted support and it was useless
Also I now have 1k MAU would I get the bombastic one?

help please

contacting roblox about the issue no clue whats going on almost have 3k MAU??? they will not send me anything I’ll sent updates as soon as i get some.

2 Likes

me with 3k MAU myself and 10 million contributed and added to the survey over 2 years ago with no crown:

in all seriousness, it looks like Roblox just basically gave up on this program. They’re either extremely slow or it’s on halt. Any time I receive an email back about it they always say “wait for the next wave” or something similar.

Yeah, I’m still trying to contact them they’ve basically ghosted me at this time… And every time I actually get a response they say wait for the next wave…

YOOOO SAME HERE, SO I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE :face_holding_back_tears:

:face_holding_back_tears: Roblox rn: :construction: Just hold up we’re making things better! :building_construction:

1 Like

Still waiting for mine too, should have the adurite one

2 Likes

same, roblox really needs to fix this issue its kinda annoying @roblox fix your game

1 Like

I am supposed to get the sparkle time one…I was so excited but my dreams and hope were crushed

1 Like

ikr its pitiful they’ve gave up on the program at least announce it publicy

3 Likes

emailed them this yesterday still no response

1 Like