When Friend Tries to Join Someone Make Them Join a New Server

I have one player servers for my game and so I’ve realised that when someone tries to join my game through a friend, it’ll indefinitely say server full, retrying… Is there a way that I can get if someone is trying to join their friend and then teleport them to a new server?

Can’t the player just go and hit play and it will find a new server?

Yeah, but there are a bunch of 8-year-olds on Roblox now and some of them aren’t too bright yet.

Sorry, but the only thing I can say is, that the player can just hit play on the game page and thereafter Roblox automatically finds a new server for the player.

You can change the server count to a higher number, like 2 or 3, then make it so that any player that joins will automatically teleport to a new server. However, if you do this I would recommend showing to the player that this is a feature and that each server is single player.

I did think about doing this, but this could mess up entire scripts and I’d have to put something in each one that checks if someone has already joined that server. What I could do though is make a simple lobby system that just says play and then teleport them to a private server…