When i created a new roblox account and published a game on its profile the place went under review for false reasons

Hello developers,
I’ve got some issue. I created a new account and published a new game/published changes to the default place the game went under review 5 minutes later after changes were made.
Later The new account i’ve created recieved a warning (ban) with a notification that the game has been closed for nudity.
The fact is that the only changes to the game i’ve made was adding a simple part to it. That’s all!
After i re-activated the account i checked my messages but no message was sent about community standards violation.
I think this is unfair because roblox thought i was a bot just because i created a brand new account and then instantly made my first changes to the game.
Is this a bug or something roblox needs to fix? I am 100% sure that the action was taken by a auto moderation or something.
Let me know if you’ve experienced something similar…

4 Likes

This is Roblox moderation. Terrible.
Also, are you sure you only added a part? Like, no free models or any malicious plugins? Free models and plugins have backdoors. If you have not inserted any free models, then it is the moderation fault.

2 Likes

Could you atleast include some details about the game you posted?

2 Likes

I was on my alt account and all I did was inserting a new part and then I clicked on undo so no changes were made. After that I published the no changes to Roblox. After that I closed studio and joined the game from Roblox Player. However things started to get weird after I got disconnected from the game with a reason “Client initiated disconnect”. I closed the game and refreshed the page but the game was still up and my account wasn’t banned, nor I received a message from Roblox about actions being taken on my Roblox game.
I opened my studio to check the game and I saw someone in the studio editing my game (like when you and your friends are on team create). He disconnected quickly once I fully loaded but there was someone editing my game. (Also note that i had the team create turned off).
I closed the studio, refreshed the page on the website and got redirected to /not-approved where i got a warning.
In the warning, it said that my game was closed for nudity but once I reactivated my account the game was still up and I had no messages in my inbox from Roblox.
I thought that this could be a bug or something but then the game went under review until now.
I don’t know who was editing my game but it could be a staff member.

Hmm, only a part? Well, this is moderation. lol. It could be the user that was editing your game. Or maybe a bug? Probably, the random user.

Like i said, the team create was turned off, i had no people friended and i made that account to test something. (but I have decided to publish before I even added anything.)
If I had team create turned off, no people in my friend list then how was someone editing my game once I opened studio.

That sucks, is the game fine now?