When i scale r15 it breaks

yay its me again wooo
note: not sure which category to put this but since its a modelling or rigging problem i put it here

So what happens is if i scale a plugin made rig(build rig) it just doesnt work and does this
(kinda funny)
how do i fix it or what am i doing wrong because this is like my first time using r15 scalers by the values inside humanoid cuz ive never did it before

You should always scale R15 using the values, never with a plugin.

Add values named BodyHeightScale, BodyDepthScale, and BodyWidthScale. You can edit their values to change the size of the body. To change the head size, add a value named HeadScale.
These values must be parented into the humanoid and must be NumberValues.

1 Like

yeah wait you got it wrong, i made the rig using the build rig plugin(built in), the values i manually inserted and it did this when i inserted BodyHeightScale, if i remove it, it works normally

That’s because you didn’t set the value to a non-zero value. You need to set it above 0.

it is set to 0.01, when i set it to 1, it just gets veeeeeery tall and breaks even more:

Set the value to 1 before you parent it into the humanoid.

i did, still the same thing

i ended up using HumanoidDescription so technically i solved this but yeah i still dunno why that happened