When i will get verification blue badge?

Hello creatori,

I don’t got verification badge i maked shirts pleyers waited hours in my game.

I will get it?

What i neted to to to get it and how much time it goanna Take?

Pls help me.

Thank you

Anyvays i got 15.2K+ visits at my game
And in total got 18k+

2 Likes
2 Likes

I want to say this: please make your topics more professional. This is a forum, not a chatting app.

Also, they’re given out to brands, developers with a lot of experience and other people who are highly known for their work, not someone who launched Studio and inserted a toolbox model.

Do not forget to mark these posts as a solution, seriously. By the tone of your topics, it seems you are really under 13 years old. I’m not the only one who thinks like that.

If you don’t like clicking links with a lot of text, this should help.

1 Like

I also think you need more visits (like more than a million) to get the badge. You also need to be ID verified to be eligible.

Geez man, maybe English isn’t OP first language. Cut them some slack, you don’t have to be insulting.

“insulting” The guy comes from USA, first of all, more specifically “SUA”. Secondly, sorry if I was insulting him, but I’m not the only one who figured that he is probably underaged (or not).

If he’s on the developer forum (Roblox) then he should probably know how to use it in the first place rather than making topics because “idk”.

I also want to point out that he has a scam running, I mean sure it’s not a giant scam operation, this is Roblox, but still, he’s running a scam.

He took down the game a day after I told him that he was trying to scam people with this low-quality (scam) game. Look, it’s like 11PM, I have nothing important to say so I’m trying to fill this topic with useless text anyways right now.

Again, if I’m mistaken by something, I’m truly sorry. I’m not trying to create some sort of back-and-forth argument because I was being mean to someone.

And no, I’m not trying to blame you for any of this or for trying to calm me down.

im dumb

1 Like