When player joins the game or respawns, the client freezes for a few seconds

I always have this same issue over time, multiple people are affected by this. There is a bug that whenever the player joins the game or respawns, the client freezes for a few seconds.

Why are no admins aren’t responding to any of this?

Sorry if it still uploading but it will upload soon.

1 Like

Hi @Otiaks2356

We would require a dump file in order to find the root cause of the issue!

Thank you!

2 Likes

Is there any way to send you the dump privately?

3 Likes

Nevermind, I sent you my microprofiler dump

2 Likes

Send it to @bug-files and link the PM here

2 Likes

It’s only been less than a day and the issue isn’t that severe, any bugs get triages depending on that. There’s huge volumes of bug reports coming in, engineers can’t drop everything and put your bug as top priority as people have to be assigned internally to them to work on them

1 Like

Is theres any way to download the HTML File?

1 Like

I already have the HTML FIle of it, but when I shared it to my old computer, it says a blank page.

1 Like

Just upload it privately to the PM and they will be able to give feedback if they are unable to view it

1 Like

Do anyone has experienced this issue?

1 Like

Hey @Otiaks2356

Sorry for the late response!

I think you misunderstood me, and I’m sorry for not being more clear. We need a dump file for this kind of issues that implies complete freezes! A microprofiler dump is indicated when the Client or Studio is running slowly or stuttering, which I don’t see being the case from the video!

Therefore, please provide a dump file which is generated automatically, this guide will help you find and inform how to send it to us safely and most efficiently!

Thank you!

2 Likes

Alright, I sent you one now. Hopefully, you can find the issue!