When Player touches part Gui Shows and part disappear. How?

I tried searching the devforum, but none of them had the part removal. Is it possible if When Player touches the gui It pops up for a few seconds then the part gets removed. So it’s like a one time the gui shows up on the screen then leave. I wanted to be so when the Player finished=s one level a gui pops up saying Level 1 Complete for a few seconds then gets removed. I tired watching the tutorials or testing some from the free model. They do it but I also need the part removal when touch script, but it still shows the gui!

1 Like

it should look something like this:

part.Touched:Connect(function(hit)
local player = game.Players:GetPlayerFromCharacter(hit.Parent)
if player then
game.ReplicatedStorage.Level1:Clone().Parent = player.PlayerGui
part:Destroy()
end
end)
3 Likes

Firstly, #help-and-feedback:scripting-support is not to ask for free code, nor do I think any of the categories are for that, only if you were to hire/pay someone to do that for you.

But, to achieve what you’re looking for, you can simply use the .Touched event (This event is a event for BaseParts), and set the Transparency property of it to 1.0, or use :Destroy() on it. To make the Gui appear/show, you can enable the .Visible property of it, or .Enabled if the Gui is a ScreenGui. And to make it be invisible, you can just disable the mentioned properties.

2 Likes

put this on the end of the script

part:destroy()
1 Like