When will I receive my premium payout?

Greetings, Roblox developer community! A Premium player played my game for a few hours on the days 6/25, 6/26, and 6/29. The data has appeared on the graph.

When should I expect to receive my Robux? I believe I should’ve earned my Robux from 6/25 and 6/26 by now as it has already been a month since those dates. Am I incorrect, or is there an issue on Roblox’s end?

Sorry, but I wasn’t really able to understand what exactly you’re trying to say. You might want to check this highlight in the Support Article on Premium Payouts.

I’ve already read that article. What I’m trying to say is that I believe I should’ve received my Robux from the days 6/25 and 6/26. However, I still haven’t received a payout.

Sorry, but I’m not exactly sure what the problem is. If you didn’t receive your premium payout, you can contact Roblox Support to get an answer.

I believe it takes atleast a month for your Premium Payouts to come into your transactions page.
I’m not quite fully sure but if you haven’t received anything yet, then try contacting support for information.

1 Like

It’s already been over a month, and we all know Roblox Support won’t help anything.