When will roblox put the feature that everyone can upload ugc?

hello, i wanted to ask when roblox will put that everyone can upload ugc, i heard only people who has id verified have access with it, i have id verified but still i can’t upload accessories. Can someone tell me how to get that feature or if its not released yet, when they will put it? Thanks

7 Likes

I’m going to guess sometime next year, because most of the other things announced are also coming out next year.

5 Likes

but i want to be an ugc creator, roblox said now the application is closed so how i can without waiting a year

4 Likes

I’m very sorry, but I don’t think its possible to become a UGC creator at the moment. because the application is closed.

5 Likes

that’s very sad, i always want to be a ugc creator and i see people that upload a lot of ugc lately, let’s hope roblox put the feature as fast as possible.

6 Likes

I don’t think it would be a great idea to let everyone to upload UGC and to get UGC access you got to apply on Roblox Application form I forgot where but I’m sure you will find it if you give it a google.

3 Likes

i contacted the support to be sure you need to do this and they said now the application is closed

3 Likes