Where can I find good builders for a game? (The talent hub is terrible.)

I’ve tried the Talent Hub and it has yielded no results. All the builders have no portfolios, barely and experience, can’t build, and are mostly kids. Are there any discord servers or anything of that sort to help me find people?

6 Likes

The Roblox Studio Community is a pretty good Discord server for finding people.

Discord link

4 Likes

There is another discord server where you can find developers and it’s Roblox Dev hub

5 Likes

here’s one: DevConnect

2 Likes

Another great discord server is HiddenDevs, its a good server with lots of activity and lots of Builders, or anyone looking for work. I usually get my jobs (I am a builder) from the Roblox Studio Community or the HiddenDevs server. Someone else aready posted the Roblox Studio community so here is the HiddenDevs one: HiddenDevs | Roblox

2 Likes

HiddenDevs like someone suggested is the best in my opinion. It asks to verify your skills before you are able to be hired so it filters out completely terrible people. Then to get the good ones there’s not much to do than offer a good pay. All the good devs are usually older and probably have another job or at uni / college, being paid less than minimum wage for the hours in a comission is not appealing anymore.