Where can I find playing audio when placed originally in Workspace?

I’ll be straightforward: My audio is placed in a script, in game.workspace.

After running the game, I can’t seem to find it anywhere. I have tried searching the player scripts, but to no affair I couldn’t find any “BackgroundMusic” script.

Could you help me please? Thanks!

You could try and see if there’s any scripts that’s deleting your script. Use the shortcut Shift + Ctrl + F to check all the scripts. As well check the main script if it deletes itself.

1 Like

It doesn’t really delete it, in fact, it stays in workspace, but for some reason it’s not the same audio that’s playing. it basically duplicates the audio and plays it somewhere

And also, no it doesn’t delete itself. It’s basically just script.Sound:Play(). Yeah, that’s the script. Should I delete it? I don’t know…

Sorry for replying again, I just wanted to know if my latest reply worked. I get ghosted pretty easily unfortunately.

Could to show the script that is playing the audio?

I can literally type it out for you:

script.Sound:Play()

That’s… that’s it.

Oh. Are there any errors?

(characters)

Nope, there shouldn’t be any.

30char here… sorry mods but I CANT USE THE LIKE BUTTON

alr so the question of your request is that you want to find the audio that is playing so if you want to find it then make a script that will run this

for i,v in game:GetDescendants() do
	if v:IsA("Sound") then
		if v.IsPlaying == true then
			print(v.Name.." is being played and the parent of this sound is "..v.Parent.Name)
		else
			print(v.Name.." isn't being played")
		end
	end
end

but if you want to just play the audio then instead of making a script do it then just enable the “Playing” option inside of the Sound you want to play.

Hope this helps

Archivable property is off?

Chars limit here

Nope, Archivable isn’t off. This won’t fix my issue sadly.

Try changing it parent, just test. Id this on Workspace, parent to a part or model. Just for detect any script trying to access it