Where can I find this "simulator" font?

I’ve been looking all over the internet for a font that looks exactly like this:

I’ve checked Google fonts and other websites but I either couldn’t find it or didn’t know what to search. The only good font I found was “Luckiest Guy” from Google fonts and this doesn’t look too great compared to the example above.

Does anyone know where I can find this font? Feedback for the gold rush logo would also be appreciated.

EDIT: To be more clear, I made the gold rush icon. I’m using Luckiest Guy as an alternative to the font in the first picture. I did not make the submerged logo.

4 Likes

This is a image in the frame. It seems that this is a custom font though.

i’d think they’re hand drawn unless i’m wrong?

It looks like the iconic Fortnite font, also called “Burbank Big Condensed”. The creator of that logo just curved the typeface and made it more bolder. :slightly_smiling_face:

Here is an example of the font:
df

I hope this helped! :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

They’re not hand-drawn, you can tell by how the letter ‘L’ is the same in both the words Gold and Simulator.

You could try to use a website that attempts to find the font using an uploaded image. Alternatively, you could try posting to another website/forum that specializes in finding fonts. (E.g., Reddit.)

1 Like

Thanks! This is the font I am looking for. Where can I find this from a trusted source?

I personally downloaded it from this website: https://candyfonts.com/font/burbank-big-condensed-bold

But you can just search it up and download it wherever you wish. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

dafont.com also works well. Try and search it there.