Where do you guys find scripting-commissions?

Hey! Imagine you wanted to earn a quick 300 robux (for whatever reason), what would you do?
You obviously wouldn’t want to accept anything too complicated/long-term, you would just want something fairly basic for that amount of robux, right?

Probably, when the Talent Hub comes out, it will be way easier to find commissions but what’d you do for now?

Thanks

1 Like

Join Hidden Developers maybe, but a thing though, make a portfolio, then once it gets pretty popular you will get pretty often commisions hopefully.

1 Like

I did, already. It’s still not that easy to find a quick commission so I just wanted to know how you guys do it.

I don’t get commissions that often, I just have a long term job that I am working in and get paid every month.

But I would say you should keep adding examples of work, and improving your portfolio, then if someone makes a recruitment post in Devforum, you have chances of getting accepted for the post.

2 Likes

Best ways are hidden developers and Group Recruiting Plaza, I’ve been hired many times in these servers and would recommend it to you. Hidden developers have many channels for all sorts of development and Group Recruiting Plaza (GRP) have a services channel. I suggest making a good portfolio and a good ad describing what you can and can’t do. Then post your ad. Make sure whatever your doing is worth the pay (Hidden developers scripting hiring requires a 500+ Robux payment) so just keep that in mind. Other ways are on the dev forum or just look for jobs in general on the dev forum and in the servers I suggested.

3 Likes

What do you mean with that? Why? I got paid 100 robux for a commission on the Hidden Devs Discord already, because it was easy.

1 Like

If you want to hire from hidden developers, say if I wanted to hire a scripter, I have to pay them 500+ Robux (I made a mistake) for the ad to be palced. This was updated a while back, here’s the announcement they posted:

1 Like

You can go to the Group Recruiting Plaza. I have seen people getting hired there quite often.

3 Likes

I agree with @Wiishops and @VoidException. GRP/Group Recruiting Plaza is a really good way to get hired, and be able to do commissions. I got hired there once. Just set up a booth and say what your skills are and eventually someone would come and hire you, make sure they’re trust worthy though.

3 Likes

A bit late but avoid getting paid in ridiculous prices. You deserve more than 100R$

1 Like

no this is ridiculous devs asking already for 100k robux lmao!

100 Robux is unacceptable if it takes an entire day of work