Where is the location of the files for Player List icons?

Hello, recently, i’ve been trying to make my own texture pack for Roblox, which is supposed to make icons look like 2016 icons , but i can’t change the PlayerList icons because i can’t find their files.

I can only find other textures, like Menu textures, loading screen textures, topbar textures, But i can’t find PlayerList textures

I tried searching on every image on the Roblox folder, i tried even using fast search on my folder, it only found images that didnt actually do anything, then i tried to look at other Roblox folders, didn’t work too. Then i tried searching on the DevForum and Google, none helped, they all were about Custom PlayerLists on Roblox Studio

There is absolutely no texture for the player list icons on my computer.
even tho i found every image of the player list and then changed it, it didnt do anything, because they were useless image files, they didn’t do anything and i had to search for the actual image.

some images i changed

even tho EVERY file has been changed, the PlayerList is still the same.
Does anyone know where the location is? and if it has a location

2 Likes

Try poking around in \ExtraContent\LuaPackages\Packages\_Index\UIBlox\UIBlox\App\ImageSet\ImageAtlas, alot of textures are stored there now and use ImageRectOffset and ImageRectSize to properly display them. This is a good way to reduce the amount of files that the game uses, so I see why they use this strategy now.

4 Likes

There’s also more in the ExtraContent folder, such as \ExtraContent\textures\ui.

4 Likes