Where is the Studio settings folder location?

My current installation of Roblox Studio is quite buggy and I want to do a complete and clean uninstall and then reinstall it.
But this will remove all my current settings like custom keyboard shortcuts, layouts, and other settings.
I think that all these current settings are in a folder and that if I save this folder and then put it back after the new installation, all current Studio settings will be recovered, right?

Where is the Studio settings folder location?

1 Like

Bruh…
its in

LocalDisk (C:) > Users > <YourName> > AppData > Local > Roblox
1 Like

Thanks, but there I have a lot of folders:

My question is where is the Studio settings folder?

1 Like

Versions → version-6e38bd4c3a2f4ba1 (or the top most file)

1 Like

Nothing there:

2 Likes

Hmmm… Thats very strange. Well if you wanna delete everything just delete every single file you see.

1 Like

you should have these, if not just reinstall roblox and they’ll be downloaded again
then you can find the folder (if there is)

1 Like

@Qinrir

Let me be clearer: I think that Studio’s custom settings are stored in files, right?
If yes, which files?
If not, where? Windows Registry?

1 Like

They are and that is the directory now IDK WHY TH its not there for you.

1 Like

C:\Users\YourUser\AppData\Local\Roblox\ClientSettings
could be something you want (its a json table and idk what inside it)

1 Like

@Qinrir @x1_EE

In fact, none of your suggestions were correct, because I cleaned all the Roblox folders on my computer, I cleaned any traces in the Windows Registry, and even so, after reinstalling everything, Studio came with PART of the customizations I made, that is, it didn’t make a clean install.
So, we still don’t know where Studio’s custom settings are.

1 Like

LocalDisk (C:) > Users > > AppData > Local > Roblox

1 Like

Please, read other replies before posting.

1 Like

Click windows logo on bottom logo, search Roblox Studio, right click on it, click file location

1 Like

Please, stop everyone posting theories here if you haven’t proved the result in practice.

1 Like

Then maybe they are not stored in a file and maybe in the actual application which could be why no ones theories are real

1 Like

There are some JSON files which can be edited in text editor and also texture just search .json or .dds in search bar for such editable files.