Where Parts Of My Game Needs Improvements

I work on my game Meeskop’s Neighborhood i have worked on it for 1 year almost everyday, i probably sunk 1000+ hours into my game in that time, but the problem is when i started out i was horrible at building at only recently i have been rapidly getting better, and doing so much while keeping good performance. Since i started out horrible at building and overall at studio my game is very mish mash, but its my game i like it and can spend up to 1 hour+ in my game when playing with someone, also I’ve grown to love my game and dont know where to start and where to focus on improvements the most, i am working on my terrain as many people said in other posts of mine.

The Game

When I Started

Present Day

This One Was Built For Me By Loertis

Hey CoolMeeskop!

First i gotta say you have really improve your project, a lot more better as by joining it i really like all the different details you added to the map. And the other different islands to it i’m glad you took are suggestions to improve it more! however there is a couple of things to focus on fixing and changing.

My Suggestions

"Large House"
As by looking at the house itself looks a little empty in the inside, you could add some more details to it and i would recommend you re-size the windows on the house and add some dividers to them, and you should change the color/material. On the house as it doesn’t really go well on the building. And you should add different details on the outside as you can see below! there is some trees that are circled by the chair/table part and there’s really not that much decorations, to the building i would suggest you spread the trees out and add some bushes, rocks, different styles of trees, ect. To the building and the outside!! also you could improve the roof some more as well.

And you could add a garden, pool, chairs, tables to the backyard so it would. Not look empty to it i would suggest you add decorations, to the back of the house.

Fix

ice_screenshot_20190722-005758
ice_screenshot_20190722-011334
ice_screenshot_20190722-004823
ice_screenshot_20190722-021023

"Donut Shop"
The “Meeskop’s Donut’s” shop looks quite good, there is a few things to improve on as you can see the windows look way to large. I would also recommend you re-size, those and the shop itself looks a little to empty try adding more decorations! in the inside part there seems to be a lot of more space for other details to go as you can see. Donut shops have a lot of details in the inside part i would recommend you add a kitchen, donut stand, others!! and add some plants as well as different trees.

Fix

ice_screenshot_20190722-013011

(Reference)

"Club Halfstep"
I like the (Club) it looks really good, however the building could be improved a little more. As by walking inside it it looks really empty i would suggest, you add some chairs, tables, bar stand, lights, particles coming from the stage, ect. To fill it up a bit more and on the ceiling part try adding some spot lights. And different kind of decorations! to it so it would look more better also you should put the name, in the middle of the building instead of having it on the side and implement different colors. To your club as well.

Fix

ice_screenshot_20190722-020440 ice_screenshot_20190722-020513 ice_screenshot_20190722-020555

Overall, you have really done a great job on your project so for just keep on working on it to improve it a lot more better.

2 Likes