Where should I start off with "The Future is Bright"

I want my game to use the future is bright, however the devforum post about the latest version of the future is bright assume I already have an older version of the future is bright and say how to update it. I don’t, I’m just getting started with it now. I am also not sure if I should use Voxel or ShadowMap as I thing the devforum post said I should use voxel, but I have also seen tutorials on shadowmap that look great.

1 Like

I think you are starting in the right place by watching tutorials. I really don’t think there is a “correct” answer to this, because it really boils down to your personal preference of what you want to create with your lighting. Anytime I’m unsure of how I want to accomplish something I try to find individuals who have achieved something similar to what I want to achieve and then reach out to them and ask them how they did it. If you’re lucky, you might find what you are looking for in a tutorial video, and you can just follow that. It really boils down to your vision and what your end goal is.

2 Likes