Where to find 2013 Roblox animations?

Video for reference:

Bottom right corner, 2013 - 2014 animations

Is there somewhere I can find these animations? The ones I found in the toolbox are just buggy

4 Likes

You could animate them yourself as a replica.

4 Likes

Problem is, I am bad at animating

2 Likes

Dunno hire someone then or I am sure somewhere on google or the toolbox there will be one non-laggy.

1 Like

i don’t know how much this tool would work with that video you have but in case you are not good at animating and you don’t want to hire someone i would use deepmotion which is a service to generate animations from video references (https://deepmotion.com)

1 Like

the problem with deepmotion is it only animate for r15 and not r6. (not sure if im correct)

2 Likes

animations will only work for their creator, so, unfortunately, you will have to make it yourself

1 Like

I’m guessing I’ll have to animate them myself, I will try later today

1 Like

You are correct.

1 Like

The 2013 animations were not actually using animation, but instead using velocity to move the limbs. The script below is a direct copy of the animation script from ~2013-2014. If things seem buggy or weird, it’s probably because of how much Roblox has changed regarding built-in functions and stuff.

Animate.lua (5.2 KB)

3 Likes

Where do I put the script?

char30acters

1 Like

localscript named “Animate” in startercharacterscripts should do it.

1 Like

Finally found them.
I have reuploaded the animations, 2013 Animations - Roblox

2 Likes

Why can’t you just change the rig type to R6?

1 Like

What do you mean? It already is

1 Like

Don’t the normal animations go on the character if it’s R6?

1 Like

Where did you find them? I’m trying to make a game with these animations but I cant find anything on them.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.