Where to Find FFlags for Studio Beta Features

I want to be able to find the fflags to toggle Studio beta features such as EditableMesh and EditableImage. I understand the security risks but I am just curious as the only post I found on this: How to Locate & Test WIP Roblox Features is outdated and no longer works on the newer release notes (I couldn’t find the release notes for EditableMesh regardless)

1 Like

It’s just a beta feature, you can turn it on there.

3 Likes

I believe the FFlag for Editable Meshes was called something like EnableDynamicMesh. I enabled it months ago so I don’t remember the exact name but usually that’s how beta feature flags look like

Also you shouldn’t be messing around with FFlags, it’s better to enable beta features via the beta features window.

1 Like

Is there a way to get the fflags Studio uses?

Yes, there was a program called Roblox Studio Mod Manager (AFAIK by MaximumADHD). You can find it by searching it up online. Though once again I advise against modifying Roblox Studio in any way to prevent corruption

1 Like

I’ve found the solution. Open your Roblox file location using %localappdata% and clicking the Roblox folder, then open ClientSettings. The StudioAppSettings.json file will have the fflags that Studio uses. I just use ctrl + f to find the fflags and use relevant keywords.

May I suggest using Roblox Studio Mod Manager (GitHub)?

It would really remove the burden of constantly having to remake your StudioAppSettings.json file after every Studio update

To my knowledge, Roblox Studio Mod Manager does not modify Studio’s binary in any way, it is simply a FastFlag manager along side a few other nice features like modifying Studio’s asset to change icons etc.
FastFlags may cause instability though, as they are mainly only intended to be used by Roblox engineers for testing purposes.

Check out: https://github.com/MaximumADHD/Roblox-FFlag-Tracker/blob/main/PCStudioApp.json

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.