Which AD would attract more people based on my game?

Hey there, I have made a few ads for my game Blox Royale - Roblox and was wondering which do you guys think people would click on more and which is more suited for my game?

Also if you think I should make a new ad and those ^ dont work, please let me know! Thanks! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Personally, I would be more attracted to the top AD.

1 Like

I have run the top 3 so far and the top one has preformed the worst out of the 3. But why do you choose the top one? Im interested.

I chose the top one because I like card based-spell games where you can battle with others. Like Hexaria. So if I saw that certain AD, I would most likely click on it. But if I took into consideration that there is a younger audience looking at these ADs, I wouldn’t be surprised that the “Use Code” ADs performed better than the top AD.

1 Like

First One : The first one looks pretty bad with weird colors and font. However, this one tells me more about the game than others. It shows what kind of game it is and will attract more players who want to play card games on Roblox then others

Second One : I really dislike games that add codes in their ads just to attract players. However, some noobs/ newer to Roblox would feel like this is important and join the game just for the code.
The ad also looks pretty good. Note: Unlike the first one which I said had bad font, this one fitted perfectly with the style (bricks first one had no mention of bricks)

Third One : It is the exact same as the second one however, the second one looks a lot better. Making it vertical kinda makes it look bad IMO

The last one looks nice with characters in it however they look too uhhh pixely? And it is a weird match of colors with the guest. The A in Battle looks like a creeper which i find absolutely no link to the game. The font only uses one color which just makes it stand out less. Also, It does not tell me in any way how this game is played. A card game? A Sword game? A Magic game???

This is all my opinion :slight_smile: I typed this up real quick so don’t mind the errors

Second one is my fav

2 Likes

Bottom ad! Super eye catching and colorful!

2 Likes

Just wanted to say that these ads are cool and all, but I think your gameplay needs to be reworked/refined quite a bit.

The game concept is brilliant itself, however I believe it suffers from Interface issues. It would be cool if keyboard shortcuts were implemented to place down cards faster. However, it’s just a suggested. Best of luck to you and your game!

1 Like

I would say the bottom two ads since they have a lot of colors, and show characters. I like that the first one gives information but it isn’t that attractive.

1 Like

I believe the bottom ad would attract the most people as it gives a prime example of gameplay and is pretty colorful, however I believe that it could use a few improvements for it to attract more people! For example writing things such as “Fight battles!” or something along those lines so people would be more intrigued.

1 Like

I’d be more inclined to click on the first and forth ad.

2 Likes

I’ll add some keybinds in the next update! Any other problems you had?

Personally, I think this ad is the most attractive. Also, don’t forget the forum is 13+. Most people nowadays use ad blockers, there’s only one exception, little kids. Of course, we are not little kids, which means we may select a wrong ad for you. This ad would probably attract more kids.

1 Like

I really like the first one, the others are good but they have codes in it. If I added a code to my game if I had one, I would put the code in the game description. But they are awesome ads. :slight_smile:

In my opinion, the top ad is more attractive due to its rather natural design, while the others are a bit blocky. You want the advertisement to show a few things about the game, so people know what game you are advertising, including the name, which the top ad has, because I personally do not click ads that say something like “PLAY NOW” and does not provide the game/group name. Hopefully this helps!

Honestly the “Enter code:…” ads never attracted me, simple as that, I never liked that way of sponsoring a game, If it was up to me, I would have to say, the first top one is the one, and if you really wanted, you can set at the top right corner a little text that says “Use code “Brick” for 15 blocks!”…

The top ad is better by far. It tells you more about the game. But… you know, other people have different views, and little kids might be like “WOW 15 BLOCKS I’M GOING TO PLAY THAT GAME”, so I don’t know.

But one thing: Why the creeper?

I would choose the Skyscraper Ad, not because I think it’s the coolest, but I notice those kinds of ads more than Banner Ads. If you really want to know, I think the first ad is the coolest of them all, but that’s just me.

Edit: Nobody really knows how much 15 Blocks is worth before they play the game. 15 isn’t a big number, so it doesn’t seem like that much. They won’t even know if it’s the game’s currency or an item. Also, if you look closely, you’ll see aliens in some of the ads, and the top ad says “Collect Cards!”. Will those be a part of your game? If so, in what way?

1 Like

I’ve used the feedback here yet I still cant seem to get anywhere?

I’d prefer the top one. But for clickbait, the second one works.

1 Like