Which advertising method is the best?

Hello, i’ve been thinking about good ways to grow games on roblox so please i will need y’all to answer some questions of how to advertise;

Which one is better at getting your game more players? Roblox Advertising system or Roblox Sponsoring system?

If the roblox advertising system is better, how much should robux should i get in total?, how
much should be spent in a day? and for how many days should it be advertised for?

If the roblox sponsoring system is better, how much should robux should i get in total?, how much should be spent in a day? and for how many days should it be sponsored for?

Thanks, Any advice is helpful. :grin:

2 Likes

Honestly, If you just look at the amount of games that pop up when you search for a specific one or just in general you’ll notice SOME sponsored games and the problem is that the people who end up getting the sponsor might not be interested, plus, there are a TON of games that come up when you use the search feature. I suggest advertisements since they are easier to notice than sponsored games.

1 Like

thanks!, do you have an idea of how much should be spent on advertising?

I’ve done it a few times but I can’t really give any reliable advice in terms of that.

1 Like

The pros of sponsored games are they can both be seen on mobile, Xbox, and computer. However, they only pop up when browsing a game, so the player might choose a game other than yours.

As for advertised games, the design of the banner could be eye catching, making them click on it. Sadly, advertisements aren’t shown on mobile, which are what a majority of users play on.

All in all, I think sponsoring your game is better if its more targeted towards mobile and young players. And you should advertise your game if its more for computers. (Shooter games, eg.)

1 Like

I prefer sponsoring. Ad design is far harder than game icon design, and most of the adblockers I’ve used (uBlock, adblocker) don’t seem to hide sponsored games unless you specifically try to hide them yourself. The average that most people do for advertising/sponsoring is 10K, either all at once or spread out between multiple days. I believe that it’s best to spread out advertising to multiple days, as a simple weekend can perform better than any weekday.
Sponsored games also appear on every platform(yes, that means Xbox too)

2 Likes

Just test both. For me, sponsors worked best, but ads work better for another dev I know.

1 Like