Which font looks better for thumbnails?

Hello,

So I’m remaking the text for future thumbnails of my game and was wondering which font do you think looks cleaner/more eye catching, the new font or old?

New text on thumbnails:

Old text on thumbnails:

Any feedback/suggestions are much appreciated!

5 Likes

I like the thumbnails!
Both very cool, the text on the new one really pops out but i think the picture on the previous thumbnail really shows off your awesome modeling talent. Personally i prefer the old thumbnail but it depends what you are going for, the mood etc since the new text wont look the same on the old thumbnail.
Just my opinion, hope it makes sense, stay safe and keep up the awesome work.

2 Likes

I personally think the newer font looks more cleaner and eye catching. I must say good job on the thumbnails!

1 Like

I personally think the newer one is better because the font is bright and easy to see.
But the bottom one has more detail in general. It would look good if you combined the bottom ones background with the top ones text.

1 Like

For the first it is very dark. Just increase brightness or improve rim lighting on both sides of character

No I’m not asking feedback on the pictures, I’m referring to which font looks better from the 2 that I provided? The pictures are just there as background.

Second text is better than first.

1 Like

I love both, but for sure option #2, (Bottom one)

1 Like