Which game would you play?

So the islands/easy.gg team recently released a new game, named bedwars all of there games is inspired by hypixel games or minecraft mini games. Now I want to make a similar games, now there are two minigames im thinking of that are minecraft minigames.

The first one is bridge/duels, its basically you have a sword a bow and two teams and a score. Its a bridge basically and two bases on each side of the bridge and a hole, everytime you jump is the enemy’s hole you get a point. first one to 5 points wins basically.

The next one is eggwars, its basically like bedwars but with more features and a dragon egg ofc.
Now which one should I make?

1 Like

Id play eggwars from my personal POV, but eggwars sounds unoriginal, so id pick the other one from a developer POV

Good luck!

I’d play the first one more but both sound fun!

Hey, YonT_B!
Personally, I would go for the first option, and I sure have my own reasons for that, and I also think it has a better chance! The second one sounds good as well, I don’t criticize it, more features sure increases better playcount.
Well, that is my opinion! You can do whatever you wish for, and whatever you think is right! Depends on you on whatever you make!
Good luck on your game! :+1:

I would go with the first one. The bridge is a huge game on Hypixel and exposing it to much larger audience sounds like a great idea but I’m not sure how you would monetize it tho without making it heavily P2W

2 Likes