Which is a better idea? Piggy type game, or sword fighting game?

Hello! I need some help here, I am a small developer from Pretzel Sisters Studios and I am having trouble making a decision. I cannot decide between making a sword fight ing game or a piggy type game.
Which is more unique?
Which has more customization involved?
What type of game do you prefer playing?

What type of game do you suggest making? It can be any genre you think is unique, fun to make, and a mild cash grab :laughing:

5 Likes

Please don’t make a piggy game under any circumstances. Piggy games are unoriginal and ruining the roblox platform’s image.

7 Likes

Sword fights are dying and the OG’s really need you to make one.

BE THE ETERNAL SUCCESSOR OF SFITH

3 Likes

Personally I would never make a piggy game. They’re cheaply made and very unoriginal, I think the best option here would be a sword fighting game.

3 Likes

Only make a Piggy type game if your going to make it original and fun.

2 Likes

Although a piggy-based game is a huge cash-grab. I would highly advise you to not create one. :tongue:

1 Like

Yes… Sword Fighting games are the most we need FPS is like the most played category game…

2 Likes

Piggy type games might be fun and may attract players I would not recommend making a piggy game as they’re very unoriginal and there are a lot of them on the Roblox platform.

6 Likes

I agree on that usually people copy…

A sword fighting game, a skateboarding game, a cafe, an obby, a theater, or any type of game you can think of! Let me know what y’all recommend.

2 Likes

I would suggest a sword fighting game, but with a unique twist. Such as Low gravity, Players are always spinning, or some other factor.
You could make a piggy game but there are so many that your game would probably go unnoticed.

1 Like

Sword Fighting there not many of these types of games usually people don’t have any choice they can only play brickbattle or other old games for the OG’s of roblox

1 Like

Skateboarding games does seem kinda fun but I personally think sword fighting games might attract more players because a large amount of Roblox users like PVP types of games.

3 Likes

If you make a piggy game theres many of those hanging around soo it’s not unique

If you were to go for player count then I would suggest making a sword fighting game.

2 Likes

For me if theres a roleplay military hanging I usually like to play them like the Submarine Roleplay And not

border roleplay

That’s nice, but I need a point of view from a developers perspective. Since behind the scenes, game making can be hard, non enjoyable.

1 Like

Yeah, I strongly agree there. Making games original and enjoyable can be very hard. If you wanted to make a fun yet enjoyable game you could make it differ more from simulator games (eg. repetition)

4 Likes

how about you combine it and make it where you fight with swords in piggy style maps