Which Low Poly Build you prefer

Hi, I am not very good at making Low Poly Build and was wondering which build you prefer and What to add to make it look better.

Low Poly Store 3

• Build 1
  • Build 2
  • Build 3

0 voters

I am not really a low poly builder however from what I have seen on other platforms; via twitter from creators like yourself making low poly builds. I would start off by really enhancing the low-poly theme, from this I am getting more of a mixture of low poly and realistic.

As a builder of 4 years I would suggest the following to enhance the build:

• You start off by making the rocks a smooth-plastic material
  • Changing the color to a whiti-sh / blue-ish
  • Removing blocks from front, and adding more decor around the area
  • Add foliage to make it sprout out more (Trees, Bushes, Grass, etc.)

Happy Building!
stickza

1 Like

Hi thanks for the Feedback but may i ask Where should i make it Whit - sh / blue - ish color.

1 Like

Colors are super important, a grey text on a brown background gives a really boring vibe.
Should be orange neon on blue background or something.
Build 1 was most colorful so build 1 i vote for.

1 Like

Click the exterior parts, open your properties menu;
Click color and paste this number: 199, 212, 228

It should automatically change the color to the white-ish / blue-ish color variant, good luck!

1 Like

The walls? or the Bricks. (30 chaarrs)

Put the color variant on the walls. It makes it look way brighter and brings out the low-poly theme of the build.

Best of Luck!

1 Like

I would prefer the first one but in order to capture that cartoony theme you’ll need to re-size the blocks to make them fit on the building itself and corners at the start I wouldn’t make them square looking but if you re-sized them a bit so they’ll fit on the walls your build will go along way:

It is artistically pleasing to the eye but apart from that, the fact that the brick placements look weird looking try to make the bricks fit on the building at the start it looks like you just place them randomly on the building very quickly, especially since it is so large and open.

I’ll attach an image below to get a good overall understanding what I mean along the way to attract interest in the building. Right now, as everything is so plain and the bricks don’t really feature different materials you’ll stay with (smooth-plastic).

You should also make the build feel more attractive to the eye try throwing another layer of colors so it doesn’t just feature one entire color. The color you’ve chosen makes the build look alright but throwing white with a mix of yellow could improve it more I would highly recommend using a different shape appearance.

Other than that, it looks pleasing at the start. :slightly_smiling_face: