Which of my art is better?

Which art style would u rather see as a PFP Untitled147_20200922011722 Untitled131_20200902180147

11 Likes

Definitely the second one although the glitter/sparkle is annoying.

3 Likes

@Buffnoob360, I disagree. I like the first one better because it is very simple.

1 Like

Overall, I think they’re both good. However, I don’t like the sparkle you used on the second one, it (in my opinion,) kinda ruined the image.

1 Like

Wow, thanks ink, its a honor to met you, where should I put the water mark at?

Yeah I don’t know why I said that tbh lol

1 Like

No offence to me he’s just another guy, yes he’s famous, but you don’t need to be so excited and nervous, I’ll just think of him like other one of my bros

1 Like

I mean you can do whatever you want, I just think the watermark is in a weird place. Idek why i said that because i just realised that someone could steal ur work oops

How much do u think the drawing could go for?.

I like the gradient background in the first, as well as the color variation thing you have on the hat. The line weight is also pretty good, and the white outline works fine. The ‘ms’ doesn’t fit and the eyebrows look like a blotchy afterthought.

The second image has more variety of color and line weight (the smirk) in the character. The cyan shirt is a nice complement and the little areas where the colors are used to show shadow/highlights are a nice touch. Seeing part of the body is also nice as opposed to just a floating head. The broken white outline doesn’t work all that well, the background is too plain and/or too close in color to the character, and if you are going to use very thin lines like that, they need to be less wobbly. Can get away with wobble when using fatter lines. With thin ones it just looks amateurish. The brown in the eyebrows isn’t ideal for this image either.

They look cute though. Either would be a good starting point for developing a consistent style.

If you mean to make commissions and sell them maybe 100-500 robux each idk I’m not good with pricing because I don’t do this stuff

Yeah, but if u DM me, I will draw u one for free ,:slight_smile:

Does that apply for everyone, or just the famous people? :smile:

I personally like the style of the one on the top more than the one on the bottom!