Which of the following would you enjoy the most

I’m designing a game for my group “Mad Koala” and would like to know which of the following is more popular to you guys. I believe as fellow players, you know what you enjoy playing the most and this extends to outside of roblox! so in general please select one of the following options below.

Choice in Game
  • A Platformer
  • A Combat Game
  • A Racing Game
  • A Puzzler

0 voters

and P.S thank you for voting and helping me in developing a quality game with replayability! one day I hope to greet you as a fellow supporter :grin: ~ Dreamanity

The vote does not allow hybrid answers so I’ll make a comment.

I think a game is best when it combines various genres. There are of course great games that are purely combat focused, etc., but lots of popular games integrate mechanics from combat games, puzzle games, and even platform games.

Platform puzzle games can be pretty fun. An easy to list example: Portal. I would say it is harder to make a good game that integrates several genres into one though.

1 Like

Moved to #help-and-feedback:game-design-support as it seems to be purely on the game design overall, the genre.

2 Likes

Thanks for the feedback! this is certainly something I’ll be looking into!

Thank you! didn’t exactly know which genre to place it in

Maybe something similar to (A Hat in Time)

Personally I enjoy platformers, I’m quite into playing and making them.

1 Like

I am addicted to combat games, because im a huge fan of Dragon Ball

1 Like

That’s awesome I’m including anime content in my game as well!

YES, I agree platformers are fun!

There are little to no racing games on Roblox. There are way too many combat games on Roblox. I really like racing games, due to things like demolitions, cars, and other things too. If you wanted to make an original idea, I’d go for racing.

1 Like

You state 100% facts there is a very low amount of racing games on roblox

1 Like