Which One is Better? (GFX)

Obviously, since I’m so bad at making decisions, I’m calling on ya’ll to help me figure out which point light looks better. Thank you in advance if you gave your opinion!

-Alphenumeric

13 Likes

The first one, i’m not sure what kind of of conference room lets the sun in like that.

4 Likes

Alright, I’ll keep that in mind!

Thanks!
-Alphenumeric

the first one looks much better. and also the poses are great!

2 Likes

I believe the second one would look better with the yellow tint desaturated a little. Also I’m a little confused why there is a keyboard in the gfx (I think it’s in the wrong direction.

1 Like

The keyboard in the GFX is facing towards the camera. I purposely put the camera in a place where it would seem like you are behind the desk talking to the 2 people in the GFX.

Than I would add a monitor to the right side of the people thanks for clarifying👍

Yea, there was a monitor in the right but I decided to take it out of the picture because it would block too much of the GFX. And you’re welcome!

I prefer the first one, the second one looks like a blue light filter.

Looks good by the way.

1st one is better than the second one.

Its pretty neat! but i have some few notes that you might need to Improve :slight_smile:

Once you get better, You’re renders will blow up in the Roblox Community!

1 Like

1st one has a better color for an office. If you want yellow light like from a bulb there are better colors to use. Also the shadows are wrong for standard ceiling lights. The shadows would be on the floor and much lighter. A single desk lamp would make those shadows.

2 Likes

This is a pretty good Lighting standard for Render Artist. It only depends on its Emission and its own Strength and Color.

1 Like

I think your renders are fine. It just depends on the room… if it had ceiling lights it should be a little different. I don’t know the layout of the room though. In a traditional office you don’t see a lot of shadow. Up to you and the mood you are setting.

1 Like

I tried putting the point light at the ceiling of the office, but I didn’t like how the shadows hid the rig’s faces because of the hats’ shadows. So that’s why the placement of the point light might be a bit weird.

Thanks!
-Alphenumeric

2 Likes

Alright I just learned how to do bumps, thanks for your advice! It really does add a whole lot more detail into my GFX.

Thanks!
-Alph

You can always try using Plane and make into an Emission. I recommend you using a 5 Plane if you’re a bit new to Lightings.

Make sure the Planes are in a good size.

I prefer the second one, it just looks better. Also, like many people here stated add a monitor.

Yea, I originally put a monitor in the scene, but I just took it out in the end because it took up too much of the GFX.

1 Like

I like the first one, because the color really matches with the Render.