Which One is Better? (GFX)

The keyboard in the GFX is facing towards the camera. I purposely put the camera in a place where it would seem like you are behind the desk talking to the 2 people in the GFX.

Than I would add a monitor to the right side of the people thanks for clarifying👍

Yea, there was a monitor in the right but I decided to take it out of the picture because it would block too much of the GFX. And you’re welcome!

I prefer the first one, the second one looks like a blue light filter.

Looks good by the way.

1st one is better than the second one.

Its pretty neat! but i have some few notes that you might need to Improve :slight_smile:

Once you get better, You’re renders will blow up in the Roblox Community!

1 Like

1st one has a better color for an office. If you want yellow light like from a bulb there are better colors to use. Also the shadows are wrong for standard ceiling lights. The shadows would be on the floor and much lighter. A single desk lamp would make those shadows.

2 Likes

This is a pretty good Lighting standard for Render Artist. It only depends on its Emission and its own Strength and Color.

1 Like

I think your renders are fine. It just depends on the room… if it had ceiling lights it should be a little different. I don’t know the layout of the room though. In a traditional office you don’t see a lot of shadow. Up to you and the mood you are setting.

1 Like

I tried putting the point light at the ceiling of the office, but I didn’t like how the shadows hid the rig’s faces because of the hats’ shadows. So that’s why the placement of the point light might be a bit weird.

Thanks!
-Alphenumeric

2 Likes

Alright I just learned how to do bumps, thanks for your advice! It really does add a whole lot more detail into my GFX.

Thanks!
-Alph

You can always try using Plane and make into an Emission. I recommend you using a 5 Plane if you’re a bit new to Lightings.

Make sure the Planes are in a good size.

I prefer the second one, it just looks better. Also, like many people here stated add a monitor.

Yea, I originally put a monitor in the scene, but I just took it out in the end because it took up too much of the GFX.

1 Like

I like the first one, because the color really matches with the Render.

Alright thanks! A lot of people like the blueish-white point light too!
-Alph

1 Like

I personally like the first one because of the lighting. The second one has way too much sunlight in the room.

How are these bumps that I added?

1 Like

Both of them look good, but I must prefer the first one, because of the lighting.

1 Like

Hmm…thats good! Im Impressed, But try adding some other bumps. Like Clothing.