Which rims are better?

Hi, look at the pictures then vote, and maybe give more advice in the comments?

V1

V2

• V1
  • V2

0 voters

V2 is just a bit more detailed, but V1 has less parts so would most likely cause less possible lag.

I’m not making it a working car, and its just for learning.

Okay, then I’d recommend V1…

Looks more realistic, I think.

V2 looks extremely stylish.
It would be perfect, especially since your not making the car drivable.

1 Like

I highly agree with @vAshinaa - stylish and slick. I’m not sure what type of game this car will be in, but it reminds me of a cross-hair in a gun. So a dark kind of feel. I may of gotten the wrong end of the stick here, but the rim is a great design!

1 Like

If this is for learning why are you looking for feedback? You could’ve just continued to set your own goals and work towards that. If anything show us a reference that you’re aiming for and ask how close you got.

I can’t say which rim is better because neither of them are. I recommend looking around for some inspiration. I personally use Art Station, or random Google searches. It’s fine to make stylized original works but in this case it seems like you didn’t do any prior research at all. Not that it needs to be realistic or anything. What are you going for? What’s the vision you had in mind? Is it supposed to be cartoony? Futuristic? I can’t tell.

1 Like

I think you should go with V1 because V2 kinda looks like a steering wheel