Which simulator game would be better?

Hello, this is Syst3ch from RoTech Studio. I’d posted a recruitment on making a simulator game and I’ve found some developer. There are a few roles still left to be taken. You can check the post here!

After a long discussion, we got two types of simulator game ideas. We cannot still decide which game to work on. So we would like to hear from you - which game is better.

Game A: People starts with a basic pet and a metal detector. With the metal detector, they can find antiques earthen under for a special depth. The higher price metal detector it is, the more depth the metal detector scans. Their pet will dig ground depending on it’s speed and get a antique thing out. Player will bring it to a anitque shop and sell it for money. With money - They unlock new areas, new metal detectors, new pets, new abilities etc

Game B: A game where players can collect magic spells. They can also purchase skills and spells at the shop. There will be many different worlds to traverse, New NPCS to meet! You can use your spells to progress the game and gain mana. You can sell the mana in the shop, and also collect it easier as you get better spells! Skills are not the same; they are bought mostly and are used as upgrades to the player’s ability in some way. Each player can only have so many spells, so choose wisely! Pets can also be gained by finding them, achieving them through quests, or testing your luck by purchasing a random one. They can also be summoned with awesome spells for limited time. Pets that are not limited become your familiars until you unadopt them, which they then make use in other beginners’ lives. Pets can range in rarity, and can also be traded. Players can also pay you a fee for a pet, and even combo it with trading pets aswell! Quests are journeys taken by the player; They are essential. Players traverse the worlds and find new quests and complete them. Sometimes they might have to fight evil villains, use spells to nvaigate through courses, or even PvP other players/Npcs.

Which game sounds good? Vote it out!

• Game A
  • Game B

0 voters

And also, help us decide the name of the simulator game too. We don’t want the word “Sim” or “Simulator” in the game title. You can reply and let us know.

Thank you for reading this post :smiley:

EDIT: Thank you all so much for helping us choose the game! The chosen game is Game B & The name of the game is “Spell Sorcerers” . Let us know if you actually liked the name or if you have a better name idea!

4 Likes

i think game B is better because i’ve already seen a “metal detecting simulator” on roblox and a magic kind of simulator seems very cool and original. for now i don’t have a name so good luck on finding one

2 Likes

I’d say game A for profit and game B for players. But, I prefer game B. Because simulators are overrated and they are boring in my opinion. game B has an actual game objective and could be a lot more fun.

2 Likes

Plan B is a lot harder to implement, but I believe it’ll be a lot more worth it in the end. Plan A is overdone and I’ve seen plenty simulators just like this. Although Plan B is still a simulator and you’ll likely face a bit of criticism from fed-up players, you’ll likely generate a real fan base and community if things go really well.

1 Like

Thank you all so much for helping us choose the game! The chosen game is Game B & The name of the game is “Spell Sorcerers” . Let us know if you actually liked the name or if you have a better name idea!

2 Likes

Game B already seems like a much better choice and concept, seeing as it is much more descriptive and contains more content than Game A. Good luck!

1 Like