Which thumbnail is better, more drawing like or more roblox like?

Hey everyone :smiley: !! Today I was trying to make a somewhat comical thumbnail for the official spider sim 3 alpha! I was wondering if it is a better idea to put in drawing thumbnails or a thumbnail lets say from blender or in game? Since the game is finished and almost ready to release I could most likely take some screenshots add lighting, text, etc… to make it look good but should I even keep this just as more of a joke thumbnail?

Game: :arrow_forward: (8) Spider Sim 3! [Alpha!] - Roblox :arrow_backward:

1 Like

A second question, which most likely I will make another post on, is, is it ok to make multiple games like me and my friend have done with the many Spider Simulators? Or should you MAINLY stick with one?

Here is the link to the second version of the game! (: , also, these are the other types of thumbnails I mean. Spider Sim 2 [Update! :spider:] - Roblox

I think the cartoony, simplistic thumbnail is eye catching compared to the overly colorful 3D text thumbnails that we’re saturated with.

On the other hand, making it too simple risks failing to communicate what your game actually has or what it’s about.

Your current thumbnail is in the right direction I think. Personally I’d do something like this in the same style:

1 Like

Yo ngl i might take that XD, is that ok if i put that as my main game icon?

I mean what I made was a really rough sketch. Feel free to use my sketch as a template, but I’d like it if you made your own version of it.

1 Like