Which UI design would be the best?

Hello everyone !

I’ve been working for quite some times on my ui, I’m wondering which one would be better between those two. So if you could tell me your favorite one and explain why it’d help me a lot ! Also take into consideration that this game will be playable on mobile. :slight_smile:

PS :

• green is the health
  • purple is exp
  • light blue is mana
  • empty square on top right is the map
  • ?? is the level

UI1 :

UI2 :

Thanks for your time

• UI1
  • UI2

0 voters

4 Likes

Whoops i voted UI1. I meant UI2. UI2 is wayy better imo.

3 Likes

Hahaha you scared me so much, my favourite personaly is UI2

1 Like

If you press show vote > itll let you revote.

2 Likes

To be honest I think you should switch it for when its on a different device. For pc id much rather have the first one and for mobile, the second one would be a preferred design

2 Likes

I feel like the best one would be a mix of both. So replace UI2 level gui with the one UI1 has, and do the same for the inventory. Or if you really wanted to go full on pro, you could make a settings menu where you can customise for yourself.

2 Likes

Yeah the second could be universal, but the first one would be better for PC

The first UI is fit for desktop playing, and UI2 is more fit for mobile.

I’m talking specifically about these things:

I generally prefer a sharp aesthetic so the theme of UI1 is more appealing to me. Combat games should have sharp edges, referring to the piercing tools and genera feeling of the game.

Some things can be round, though. Buttons should be round, while other things should be sharp.

2 Likes

I think UI2 is better because it is more friendly for mobile; as it looks good for pc.

1 Like

UI1 is not in favor of mobile, that chat would be in the way.

1 Like

UI2 is a lot better in my opinion. It’s looks cleaner then UI1.

1 Like

I would say the second set of user interfaces looks better, but you can definitely use some things from the first set of UIs such as maybe putting these buttons on the bottom. Here’s what I mean:
^ This would be better if you have the buttons placed here:
Overall, the UI looks nice. :+1:

1 Like

Thanks for all of your feedbacks !

So i’ve been reading the comments, and I made some changes :

• For PC (screenshot taken from my PC fullscreen on):

• For touch screen (screenshot taken from the smallest smartphone) :

RobloxScreenShot20200709_121848633

I heard the feedback about sharp aesthetic, but i don’t want to put to much as it’d break the general style of my UI (I think).

If you have more feedback, im still open :wink:

2 Likes