Which version should I recreate?

I don’t know if this is the correct category but I saw that @Rekotora3349 did make a “Choose My Path” topic a while ago in #help-and-feedback:creations-feedback as he was making a trucking game. in this case, I want to rebuild the line at the dubai mall [the one near the ice rink and the cinema parking]. There are two versions of it.

The Village [old]:

Chinatown [new]:

but I don’t know what to recreate in roblox, as the old one is cluttered with umbrellas, and the new one has too much chinese lanterns and too much neon light signs. so choose my path:

• The Village [old]
  • Chinatown [new]

0 voters

I have started to work on it recently but I don’t think enough progress will be done because I will have some exams in the coming weeks. so if I complete them, then I will finish the build. If the build looks good, then I will make it the new map for my upcoming game

1 Like

not sure why y’all are choosing chinatown. is it because it’s modern or what? I think “The Village [old]” is better so I might choose that

It might be because the Chinatown photo has better composition, contrast and overall image quality. Both concepts are cool though!

2 Likes