White Lemon | Hiring Developers!

White Lemon Developer Recruitment

About Us

White Lemon is a new Roblox studio with the goal to create new and quality games for the Roblox community. We are planning many starter games to eventually lead up to bigger games! Our first game will be Nightclub Tycoon. If you have any questions about the studio, feel free to ask!

The Team

@HazSun - Co-owner / UI Designer
@Dehsirable - Co-owner / Manager
@Der_pism Builder 1
@Disparrel - Composer
no one - Scripter
no one - Buider 2
no one - Animator

We are looking for / Requirments:

You must be 13 years or older to work with us as well as wanting to be a full time developer for this game

• Builder - Builders have to be experienced, have a portfolio, and preferably know how to build in low-poly style
  • Scripter - Scripters must be highly experienced and have a portfolio
  • Animtator - Animators must know how import animations, loop them, and should have a few examples of them

About The Job

Builder

As a builder you’d be required to create a low poly city scenery as well as certain assets for the player to create their nightclub. The best way I can explain the assets is something similar to Restaurant Tycoon 2 and Retail Tycoon
Our style we are trying to go for is something similar to this:

this job requires a lot of good teamwork/communication skills since you will be working with more than just yourself!
If you are interested/have any questions, DM me!

Scripter

As a scripter you’d have to recreate a certain gameplay similar to that of restaurant tycoon 2 and retail tycoon. I’m not a scripter myself, so it’s hard for me to explain what needs to be done. I do however know that we’d need you to script UI, import the UI, script the gameplay (placement systems, NPCs, etc) and much more!

Animator

As a animator you’d be creating multiple dance animations. The way dancing will work is that the player will essentially upgrade dances in the game, so as the dances get more better they will have more movement. For example, the first dance could be just the NPC bobbing up and down, and the top tier one can be the NPC flinging around like no tomorrow! :open_mouth:
If you are interested/have any questions, DM me!

Payment

Each developer will be receiving payment as a % based - we’d want full time developers so this the reason for the %. If you would like to be paid in another form, dm me and we can talk!

• Builder - 5-15% of the games profits or paid in a different form if you suggest
  • Scripter - 30% of the games profits we will only accept % for this position
  • Animator - 5-10% of the games profits or paid in a different form if you suggest

Other things to keep in mind

We will have all our workers sign a contract so that both parties us and you are protected!

Contact Us

If you are interested in applying in one of the above positions, you can contact me via DevForums or through one of the places listed below!

Discord - HazSun#3703
Twitter - HazSun_

Thank you so much for reading this post! I know it was a lot of information, but we hope to see amazing developers try out for the positions!
Until then, happy developing!

10 Likes

@HazSun is a good friend of mine and I would recommend applying to join the team!

1 Like

Is this kind of the type of style you are referring to?

No something more soft and more lowpoly. Sort of like the image I attached!

Congratulations to @ElectronicDroid for gaining the scripter position!

We are still looking for a builder and animator!

i want to be the builder and my friend the animator

1 Like

Congratulations to @Mockety for getting the builder position!

is the builder position still avaliable? Im really interested

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.