Who can tell me how to make the group more popular?

My group creates 2D clothes that sells well I have no problems with robux my group earned this month 400k robux but I have few members for such a dahodom, (only 585 members).

I make clothes every day and advertise them, at the moment on the website roblox works 5 - 6 advertising banners each for 301 robux and with a percentage ( CTR: 0.19% ).

I do not know how I can best move to invest this money wisely and increase it in the future, because this is the first time in such a situation and I don’t know what to do, I would like advice from experienced people who have already gone through this stage.

Group:

Contact me: helpmozigames@gmail.com

3 Likes

Hey there, me again. Maybe try advertising your clothing on social media, like tiktok, discord server, or instagram will work. Build a fandom of followers and if you make posts consistently, your members/sales will probably increase.
Ask yourself this, “Why should people join my group?” and your answer will probably lead you to success. Hope this helped.

Heyy clothing designer here… I have a small(ish) group but I have lots of experience and know tips from so sooo many people in the designing community.
The first impression of a group is it’s name and the icon associated with it so

Firstly, I noticed your icon is a bit bland and the title is hard to read, I would start by hiring a gfx artist to create an icon for you to make your group look more professional. << I highly suggest this because a lot of users on the roblox platform pay attention to and care about what their profile looks like, so if your group icon or name looks unprofessional/not well thought out/put together people might not want that shown on their profile, which could be a reason people aren’t joining.

Second, can I ask why your group’s name is thezem1x’s clothing? I don’t quite understand what that’s supposed to represent, it’s kind of a difficult name to remember and doesn’t necessarily support a clear brand which could be another thing driving people away from joining the group. Consider changing the name of the group to something related to the clothing style or yourself/your username.

Other tips I know of are group QOTD’s to boost interaction and create a community that users will want to interact in frequently, you can also try hosting giveaways on social media and having the main requirement be that they join your group.

Also what Killie said is great advice, absolutely advertise, make connections, and give your members something to gain from being in the group.

Other than the 2 main things though, nothing else really jumped out at me but you’re doing great! Congrats on your sales/revenue :slight_smile: