Who helps me? please

Hi, I hope you’re doing well lately and I’ve tried to make a skin shop, I’ve searched for many tutorials on the internet but I can’t find anything, just a grain of sand,
Exactly what I want is to make the skin shop functional but make it the exact character, that is: when I buy the skin and equip it, the equipped skin leaves with everything and animation, but I don’t know if you have doubts or don’t understand anything about what I mean just ask me and I will answer you with pleasure AMEN

What part of the script do you need?

1 Like

Please provide us the problematic code, and change your title to better describe the main point of your problem. What you currently have provided isn’t sufficient.

Also, your description isn’t properly worded. What do you mean by skin (Morph? Clothes? Skin color?)? Skin shop functional and make the character the same is way too vague. Describe the problem in detail. Do you want to change the clothing/color/hair/etc. of a character?

1 Like

You want us to provide you a script that changes the “skin” (aspect, character, morph) for your game, right?

• First, remember DevForum cannot spoonfeed you.
  • Second, we don’t even know the components of your game.
  • Third, you did not describe what a “skin” is, so we cannot help out either.

Please make sure to provide with the exact details as well as a more attention catching title rather than just “help me please”.

2 Likes

To want such a Skin shop you need: reading and storing data, inventory, store interface, purchase systém. No one will write this to you if you haven’t done a significant part and just need to fix something.
I make just such a Skin shop, but this is only after two years of programming experience.
It’s too complicated to do it for you. But we can advise you.

1 Like

at no time does it say you have to measure a script I know how to program just tell me how I do the system or an idea clearly says there is that and if you did not understand please do not respond or criticize the publication And by the way, for something, the Roblox forum put the category option in case you didn’t see

1 Like

at no time does it say you have to measure a script I know how to program just tell me how I do the system or an idea clearly says there is that and if you did not understand please do not respond or criticize the publication and if you want, look in the dictionary for what morph means, the truth is a silly question but thank you very much I already solved it by myself

1 Like

at no time does it say you have to measure a script I know how to program just tell me how I do the system or an idea clearly says there is that and if you did not understand please do not respond or criticize the publication thanks

1 Like

This is not helpful advice. If you don’t want people to criticize the way you deliver your post and doing something about, how are people going to understand you? No one has the exact same way of thinking as you or I do, so expect people to criticize when they need more details or need to clarify. Never assume people will 100% understand what you mean. This applies to all posts.

Also, by morph I mean in Roblox’s slang (any model that changes the appearance of a character, be it a button or a GUI). This is not a “silly” question.

I will no longer respond here as this post has been solved.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.