Whole map being able to be seen no matter the graphics

I’m thinking about making live events that effect the whole map for my game. Like live events that are on a grand scale and can be seen relatively throughout the map.

The point is, I wanted to know if there was a way you can make the whole map visible. Like you can see one edge to the other. I really would like to know if there was a way for this to work, because I have ideas in mind for using this to my advantage.

And I know it’ll be laggy, but I can solve those out in the future, I just want to know if there is a way to be able to always see the whole map or anything like that.

A character can zoom out as far as you want them to… so in essence they will see your whole map if they zoom out enough.

Turn off StreamingEnabled. Make sure your graphics quality is set to 7 or more.

1 Like

That’s impossible. A graphics quality set to 1 will render the lowest amount of detail possible; in your case, the map will have some unloaded parts.
My only recommendation is to set StreamingEnabled to false, or you could put dense fog to obscure the unloaded chunks.

1 Like

Alright, thanks for the information! I will try this out whenever I can.

I just tried this, Thank you for the info!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.