Why am I receiving these messages on the output?

For some reason I’m getting these messages on the output and I don’t know the reason, I tried to look for a missing script in my game that generates this problem and I found nothing, I even followed the instruction there “please publish your place again.” but nothing works.

The image:

Sorry if this is not the right category, but I really don’t know if it is really an engine issue or a script issue…

Any ideas how to solve this :frowning: ?

3 Likes

Started happening to me too, even on a completely empty and new workspace, but doesn’t seem to affect anything.

I am sure it’s not something with your script. Roblox is probably just tinkering with something in the back-end and it will probably get fixed pretty soon.

2 Likes

I just loaded up a new place a couple of minutes ago and the same thing happened

2 Likes

Doesn’t happen for me, although all my games are in R6.

2 Likes

Buddy, the parts in the output are for R15 players

1 Like

I’ve tried disabling new beta features to see if they were causing these outputs, however, nothing I did worked. Publishing the place again didn’t work either. These messages seem to appear whenever an R15 NPC spawns in or gets destroyed. Currently, it is nearly impossible to navigate to my scripting-related outputs.

This issue began occurring when I updated Studio today so the problem is on Roblox’s end.

1 Like

Yeah… I know. That’s why I said my games are in R6 thats why I am not having the issue…

you said although…

charschars

1 Like