Why are all my Devex requests always rejected? ( HELP )

Hello , My name is Diamont, I need help with my Devex requests, which are always rejected, I have made more than 8 Devex requests and they have all been rejected.

• I have reviewed the information that I have put in my Devex portal, and all my information is correct.

• All the Robux I have earned are from commissions, gamepass sales, premium payments (of my game), and UGC sales.

• I have only received 2 warnings in my Roblox account, which should not affect my devex request.

• The only thing that I did not put in my devex portal, was my US tax paper, which is additional (if I do not put it, they take 30% of the money, which I have no problem with).

I would like to know if anyone has any idea why my requests are always rejected.

1 Like

Have you attempted to contact Roblox support or Developer Relations over this? I personally will try to look into this but maybe they might have a better idea.

1 Like

There was already a post about this roblox cancels dev ex over christmas

1 Like

Yes, but they don’t answer me, I sent 2 tickets to Roblox support, 1 a month ago and the other a week and a half ago. They should reply within 5 business days, but they don’t.

The problem is that I have not sent requests only at Christmas, I started making requests since October of this year .

I’ve had the similar problem since october I’ve been contacting them and their answer was that my Robux isn’t considered as “Earned” if you’re 100% sure that you have not violated any terms of use of Roblox and Devex then their respond might be similar till this day I have not fixed my issue and I’m still talking with them but their responds are mostly from a bot

1 Like

I have not broken any rules , and all my robux are earned from UGC sales , gamepass sales and robuxes earned from games . I really have no idea why they reject all the requests

Same with me but i get my robux from commissions and i did provide them that information when they asked me to but the first time it didn’t work so i contacted them again and did it all over again now i’m just waiting for my devex request to get declined or somehow accepted but it also felt like i’m talking with a bot

1 Like

I don’t even receive an answer, I send several tickets to Roblox support and they never answer me.

even if they answer you they will say something like “this is not a guarantee that your DevEx request will be approved” atleast that’s what i got twice in one session which made me think that i’m talking with a bot

1 Like