Why are people disliking?

could you elaborate?

He also said:

1. Game passes

I don’t like gamepasses in general, but if they aren’t p2w then I usually don’t make a huge fuss about it, but in the case of the gamepasses I see, most of them are intending to be paid 2 win and they all suck and I’ll explain why for each of them.

spawn plane and fly: This game pass doesn’t make much sense to me. I don’t understand why anyone would want to become the pilot of a plane. If it’s because you can fly it to the end then makes the game pass very pay 2 win. Since it’s a plane, you would be in the air and there wouldn’t be much that could even stop you. At this point, people wouldn’t even be surviving, which is the whole point of the game.

Auto gun: A game pass that gives you an automatic gun. From the way that it sounds, this is intended to be pay-to-win, being able to gun down bears much more easily and in theory, kill them much easier. The thing that makes this funny and stupid at the same time is that, bears already die from one shot, and they are slow, so they aren’t even threatening. If you were to buy the auto gun you would just be wasting your Robux. Just get 15 wood and craft a gun instead. It’s that simple.

Vip (gives 99 wood after every crash): Just like the other two, this gives the person an unfair advantage over everyone else. Just like an auto gun, it’s also an inherent waste of Robux. Although it does give an advantage, it is quite literally just 99 wood compared to the 2000 wood you need to get to complete the game. You should not be paying 99 robux to get 99 wood when you can just kill bears to get wood.

1.5x Faster: I don’t get this in the slightest man. The base walk speed for a Roblox character is 16, and multiplying 16 by 1.5 gives you 24 walk speeds, an increase of 8 from what everyone else has. You mean to tell me that people are paying 59 Robux to increase their walk speed by a measly 8?. Not to mention, there aren’t any threats that are fast enough for your speed to be inherently useful so 1.5x faster is just dumb.

Minigun*: Read Auto Gun again.

Drive car (only in the lobby): Why would anyone want to drive a car in the lobby? The lobby itself is small and the rock climbing areas are blocked off by invisible walls, requiring for you to check in to access it, and even so, the rock climbing area is still pretty small, not giving you much to do with it. There’s also the issue that, it’s the lobby, and not the actual game so anything and everything you do in the lobby means nothing, meaning that you are wasting 99 robux to do stuff that won’t affect the actual game itself.

2x wood (only from meat): This is the least offensive out of all the game passes, and that’s funny considering why anyone would even want to buy this. If you could buy 2x wood then you could also save that Robux and buy yourself a plane for goodness sake. With the way the game is, this one isn’t really bad.

2. Achievements

Some of these achievements I don’t like. Specifically, the achievements from day 1 to day 9. To me, it seems very tedious to have an achievement for surviving day 2, day 3, day 4, day 6, day 7, day 8, and day 9. They should be more spaced out (like 1, 5, 10, 15, 25, 50, etc), especially when you consider that you can go on for an infinite amount of days in the game. There are also all the “water day” achievements. I’m fine with there being an achievement for winning the water game, but I feel as if surviving those days should be counted under the regular day achievements.

alright, I need gamepasses so you got any gamepasses ideas?

if you need some help I can help you, I am a graphic designer and game manager

1 Like

idk why I didn’t mention this earlier, but gamepasses aren’t my strong suit, it really depends for the game too.

Then their game will die like other games. It will not last more than 6 months. It sucks but if they don’t want to improve then so be it.

Why are you trying to cash cow? You’re going to kill your game. Stop filling it with game passes.

1 Like

I wouldn’t jump to conclusions, I feel like this post even being a thing alone shows that lilman does actually want to improve it

yes i need help contact me on blue app lillmannen_real

if i don’t make rubux then roblox is gonna kill my game

If you add to many game passes and make it too p2w then you will kill your game

1 Like

I’ve played the game before seeing the post, and the game was… well, pretty good, but I have one suggestion.

I am not really good at this, but here it goes!

The game in its present state is extremely tedious, and I understand some of it, but what I don’t understand is why the only thing you have to do is hold E.
Seriously, like half the game’s holding E for 30 seconds or more!

And like I said, I understand that some of this tediousness might be necessary, but I have a suggestion to fix this.

MINIGAMES

Now, this might be because I’ve played a bit too much block tales recently, but my suggestion is to add minigames that replace holding E for what feels like hours on end.

It should still take around 5 seconds of hold time to start, but then the minigame pops up on the users screen, and others won’t be able to interact until its done.
For minigame ideas, you should try and come up with your own, but if you don’t know where to start, try playing Radiant Residents.
It has many great minigames that really reflect what I want out of this suggestion.

Crafting might also have minigames periodically, maybe pressing a button when a part of the thing your crafting is properly aligned.

I sincerely hope you take this suggestion to heart, but if you don’t, it’s fine, since it’s your game after all, and you do what you want with it.

the players with no water can go to igloos or be lucky or make a puzzel to get the things that gamepasses offer

what’s the point of making this?

I honestly see no problems with having a lot of game passes, if they aren’t pay to win or just flat-out virtually useless which most of your game passes would fall under.

It’s still got over 2K players as of 2 days after this reply. :eyes:

7M visits too. :melting_face::+1:

3 Likes

Can you help me. because i see you are a game designer

What do you need help with? :upside_down_face:

um gameplay,game core loop for the gmae

Could you be a bit more specific?

Well um the gameplay isent the best i and other players get bored after some time and there isen’t really a good loop to get people back to the game. do you got any ideas to fix that?