Why are the audios so weird?

When I shoot my gun and it sounds my default sound, it changes according to other sounds? weird, isn’t it?
well that’s what happens with my system, basically, right now I’m working with my MP5 gun but the problem is that when I shoot the shot in the air it sounds very loud, if I shoot to the floor it sounds another sound that makes it sound softer (better to be honest) and if I shoot to different materials it modifies the sound of the shot, the sound is in the WorkSpace inside a part inside the model of the weapon inside the tool, the viewmodel has nothing to do with the sound and it is important to emphasize that the sound is reproduced by a server script and the impact sounds in the client, there is no problem with that?

if you help me I give you a cookie

1 Like

Sound files can have different volumes on their own, regardless of the volume property of the sound instance.

I found that solution a while ago if you just want it to sound soft and not affect anything then use sound groups.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.