Why are the Roblox studio tabs messed up?

I got on Roblox studio this morning and all the tabs are messed up, every time I open a script it goes to the properties tab and I have to manually move it back to where it supposed to go in the middle, also the whole docking area thing is messed up, the output console also keeps moving to the properties tab, and I cant even get it back to the bottom middle of the screen because the docking area’s have changed to only certain locations.

If anyone else is having this issue or knows a fix please let me know.

Yep I have the same problem since yesterday, it happens at every studio restart for me. Its really really annoying.

But its happening for me every time I open the same script, not just the first time, and every time I go on studio.

This happened to me a few days ago. Scripts would open in the output window every time. Now, one thing I noticed is that this glitch happened because I had put the output window on the left pocket of the screen(by default it’s at the bottom), and I think one of Roblox’s updates made the left pocket turn from window to tabs. To fix this, I moved the output window back to where it should be, made sure the game window was in the right place, then moved output back to the left pocket:

1 Like

glad to know that i am not the only one :smiling_face_with_tear:
This bug still sucks tho.

So you and @zektonn tried my solution and it didn’t work?

There’s a solution?!? :open_mouth: How to fix it?
Oh yeah and when i create a script btw it goes to a strange location. This kinda makes me want to quit as a dev.

omg you saved my life! This was very helpful, tysm!

2 Likes

Sorry for the late reply, yes this fixes it, it turns the left pocket back into a window rather than tabs.

I’m sure this could be a bug, I would report it but I don’t have access to create a bug report.