Why Are We No Longer Allowed To Find Investors On The Dev Forum?

Sorry if this is the wrong category, but this seemed like the best match to what I needed.

Hello, I really need an investor for my game, but apparently we are no longer allowed to look for investors on the dev forum. I tried looking at multiple resources from the community and Roblox, but couldn’t find any reasons why we can’t. This is going to be a problem, because I don’t know anywhere else I can get investors. I’m spending a lot of time working on my game and putting all my money into hiring developers, so if I can’t find one it is gonna to be a problem. Is there a reason we can’t look for investors on the forum anymore? I guess that doesn’t really matter though. Does anyone have any resources where we can find investors? It would be very helpful.

I’m sorry if this is stupid, but I just started using the dev forum again and was confused.

The #help-and-feedback:cool-creations category is for feedback on your development creations, not this.

I would suggest using Hidden Developers to find an investor. To join their Discord server, click ‘Join Server’ and the code is “hd”.

Please use the search button before making a new topic (this has been asked several times, including here).

wrong category, goes into #discussion

1 Like

No it doesn’t.

The #discussion category is for discussing Roblox development.

1 Like

@frogg_r I did search but I wasn’t able to find anything.

If you are looking for investors, I recommend searching in Hidden Developers

How exactly do you even find hidden developers? Do I need a link?

Not really, this would be good in the discussion category too.

Look at this link and click the discord server.

This is not remotely a creation feedback topic. Do not abuse categories. Use search.