Why aren’t my ads getting clicks?

1. What do you want to achieve?
    Gain a higher CTR for my advertisements.

2. What is the issue?
    I have tried making over 20 different ads for my game in many different styles. Nothing has worked. I will attach images below of some I have used.

3. What solutions have you thought of so far?
    I have tried recreating popular ads in the style of my game, I have tried making my own style of ads, and I have tried making clickbait ads. All of these were not successful.

Ad 1:

Stats:

Ad 2:

Stats

Ad 3: (This was before I changed the game name from Rebirth Similator to Gembox)

Stats:

Ad 4:

Stats:

Ad 5: (Not proud of this one.)

Stats:

You get the point. Suggestions will help and so will examples of ads with a higher CTR that I can potentially recreate.

Game link: [⚔️PvP⚔️] 💎Gembox📦 [BETA] - Roblox

Try combining them so you reach to a lot of people?

Edit: I just clicked the link and I realized I’ve already seen this game cause I clicked first ad I think

3 Likes

Bid more robux so you’ll get a higher CTR, and more players. (Can I get the game link?)

I’m not too sure what the issue with them is. Based on my experience with advertising, a lot of it is luck. It really depends on what time you post your ads, what type of audience you’re trying to reach vs the type currently online within a certain time, etc. They all seem pretty good, minus the style of the last shown ad being a little messy.
With that being said, you’re doing good. Just make sure you’re posting your ads at the most reasonable/productive times - typically Saturday is a good day, as a lot more people will be active. Primarily American and Canadian players, as they share similar timezones. Also, stick to where it would be closer to noon in the US/Canada timezone.

2 Likes

Game link is at the bottom, but here it is again: [⚔️PvP⚔️] 💎Gembox📦 [BETA] - Roblox

That’s what I thought. I’ll try running the ads this weekend. Thanks!

1 Like

What are the odds of that haha

1 Like

In the ads, I would try to show what the game is about - most of these ads don’t tell you anything about the game and so people won’t want to click it. Try and show what you can do in the game and maybe add a tagline like “become king” or something alike. Using a rhetorical question like “Can you find all the items?” also works as well. I also see you added an exclusive code in one of them, which would work but the player has no idea what the game is about and is less likely to click it - I feel those ads need to have some sort of reference to the game or be an already well known game.

Stick to US timezones and test all ads before you spend a large amount of robux on them to see which one gets a higher CTR.

Keep on trying because, to be honest, advertising is almost down to luck entirely. The best way to increase CTR or robux return would be to stick to certain timezones (e.g NA Saturday and Sunday, NA when people are back from school). Keep it up :+1:

2 Likes