Why cancel the one-click Open script?

You must now double-click to open the script, and the single-window preview effect is removed.Does everyone hate this feature? How can I turn it on?
This was a neat and clean feature that made Roblox Studio stand out from other game engines, but it’s been removed from the engine design team

1. You always double clicked to open scripts 2. What do you mean with single window preview?

Before I updated the editor today, I could click on one script and the code would be displayed directly. If I didn’t change the script and clicked on another script, the window would show the other script, but it wouldn’t open two Windows

The system I use is on Mac OS, and today’s update feels like shit.The Script Editor became extremely slow. The update also removed the two Toggle Device and UI Visibility buttons I used most often in the upper right corner of Place. Unfortunately, the TAB Toggle shortcuts were also removed. And I can’t turn off the big blue collaborating button in the upper right corner either. All my favorite functions have been removed. It’s been a hell of a day.

Enable “Enable Temporary Tabs In Explorer” in the Studio settings.

Wrong category, by the way.

1 Like

Thank you, I found it, it is, because I don’t have permission to post anywhere else, so I have to stay here.
By the way, no matter how hard Roblox Studio gets to use, I’ve always liked Roblox because it gives me the promise of making a lot of money

1 Like