Why can't add I gear genres different from the game's genre in my game

Hello,
Why can’t add I gear genres different from the game’s genre in my game
You see, I am trying to make a horror game that allows horror AND military genre gears, but here it only lets me pick the game’s genre

- Br,iSyriux

Gears have their own genre system that is different from the genre system games use, meaning you can’t pick gears that are specifically horror or military related, you’d have to pick the closest gear genres that match those or make your own system with a script that allows certain gears to be kept to be removed

Hello,
Gears do have genres just like games

They do? Huh, I’m unsure why it’s like that when allowing specific gears to be used in your games, think they didn’t really expect people to want to allow based on those grounds, again, you’d probably have to find some system to only allow gears by game genres.

Pretty sure it’s roblox trying to remove gear. I think SharkBlox made a video on this.

Hello,
I spent over 80K robux on gear. Why would they remove it. Also I don’t know who is shark blox.

No no i phrased it wrongly, I meant they will remove the permission of it being used in games. SharkBlox is a Youtuber who makes videos mainly on roblox news SharkBlox - YouTube

Hello,
Why would they remove the permission of it being used in games? It is a very useful feature and I see myself using it alot of times.

No, I meant the games where if you allow certain gear genres, If the player owns the gear in that genre, They can immediately have that in their backpack. Perhaps review the video SharkBlox made?