Why can't I open this place?

Whenever I try to open this place (which I’ve been working on for two months now), I get this error and am unable to open it:

Up until the point, it has worked perfectly fine.

Edit: Here’s the place file if needed:

Do you have union operations in it?

Also, I’m hoping you archived it to ROBLOX in case something like this happens…

[quote] Do you have union operations in it?

Also, I’m hoping you archived it to ROBLOX in case something like this happens… [/quote]

Yes, it has union operations in it. And yeah, I published it pretty recently so I only have to redo a few hours of work.

How did it get into this state, do you know? Were you just adding models to the map?

I’m not quite sure how it happened, but I did add some unionized parts which I created in another place and copied over (in-fact, that’s all that I did since opening it other than adding some textures around). I’m assuming that’s the reason. I first noticed something was wrong when I hit F6 to do some testing and it gave me that error, I restarted Studio and was unable to open it at all from that point.

Any chance you made this place on GT4 before CSG went live?

No, and I’ve updated it many times (with unionized parts) since CSG went live anyway.

Added to the CSG Repro thread :slight_smile:

Also, Zusik, you ever grab that shipping container? Just want to make sure you didn’t forget about it, CSG it together yourself later, and cri when you saw that it was already done.

[quote] Added to the CSG Repro thread :slight_smile:

Also, Zusik, you ever grab that shipping container? Just want to make sure you didn’t forget about it, CSG it together yourself later, and cri when you saw that it was already done. [/quote]

Oh, yeah I did. Thanks! :slight_smile:

This is very strange. So after opening the older version from my profile, I’m still getting the error. I added some textures and published it to my profile (at the time, I hadn’t realized that I was still getting the error). Later I tried opening the file again and got the error… again. So I tried opening it from my profile (they’re the same version at this point) and it worked. So basically, I can open it just fine if I open the place from my profile, but I can’t open it from the file directly.